Making Payment via Maybank2U Online Transfer
- Go to www.maybank2u.com.my
- Click on “Login” and enter your Maybank2u username and password to login
- Select “Account & Banking > Transfer > New 3rd Party Account Transfer”
- Enter ‘Amount’ (as billed in your invoice).
- Enter ‘To 3rd Party Account Number’ = 504115104971 (Art In Software Sdn Bhd)
- Enter Recipient Email’ = firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enter ‘Description of Transaction’ = Enter your Invoice No.
- Click “Continue”
- Check all details are correct and enter your “TAC”, click “Confirm” to proceed
- You shall receive a “Fund Transfer Summary” and indicate that your fund transfer is success.
- Please capture a screenshot of the Fund Transfer Summary and email to email@example.com
Transaction Authorisation Code (TAC) is a 6-digit code required as additional authentication for selected transactions in Maybank2u.com.my
Was this answer helpful?
Register New DomainBuy hosting package together with new domain name registrations. (Domain name...
To submit your payment via iPay88, please follow steps below:Log into Zenpipe Billing System at...
We accept Visa, Master Card, and processed through iPay88 or PayPal. We also accept Cash, Cheque,...
Domain Name Renewal Invoices for domain name renewal will be generated 14 days before domain...
1) If you don't have your username Go to this link:...