For new .com.my, .net.my, .org.my domain name registrations via Zenpipe, please take note that organizations formed pursuant to the
- Societies Act 1996,
- Business Registration Act 1956, and
- Companies Act 1965
must submit their supporting documents to Zenpipe.
MYNIC may carry out random checks on the veracity of identity of these organizations, and reserves the right to terminate the service of organizations found to have supplied incomplete, incorrect, or inaccurate information in the Domain Name Registration Form.
Organisations may apply to register for the following second-level and third-level domain names:
- .com.my (for commercial activités)
- .net.my (for network-related organisations/activities)
- .org.my (for organisations/ activities which do not qualify for other categories)
- .edu.my (for Malaysian educational organizations only)
- .gov.my (for Malaysian government organizations only)
- .mil.my (for Malaysian military organizations only)
- .my (for any registered company in Malaysia and any Malaysian citizen with Malaysian I.C)
For details on how to register a new domain name, please refer to Registering .my Domain Names